Minnesota has a new law requiring public schools to adopt an anti-bullying policy consistent with a uniform policy to be approved by the Commissioner of Education in consultation with the Human Rights Commissioner.
The new law sets forth the goals of the policy requirement and definitions of bullying, including cyber-bulling. The bill signed into law by Governor Dayton may be viewed here.
Saturday, April 12, 2014
New Laws in Minnesota: School Anti-Bullying Policy Requirement
- April 30 DEADLINE to appeal 2013 Property Tax Clas...
- How to Write a Horse Sales Contract: a Prezi from...
- This Year's Minnesota Horse Expo Presentation: Ho...
- New Laws in Minnesota: Minimum Wage Increase
- New Laws in Minnesota: School Anti-Bullying Polic...
- New Laws in Minnesota: Revised Uniform Limited Li...
- New Laws in Minnesota: Estate tax threshold incre...
- ▼ April (7)